|Type||Clark Narrow Aisle|
How can we help?
Manufacturing & Warehousing
The all new CLARK OSX 15 has raised the bar for order selectors. High performance and best-in-class operator comfort combined with generous standard features positions this order selector above the competition.
- A properly trained mechanic can completely customize parameters to Operator's Preference such as Acceleration Rate and Travel Speeds (separate Forward and Reverse).
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE/PROGRAMMABLE
- Excellent visibility in all directions
- Allows quick and easy removal/replacement of load wheels when necessary
- Provides quiet, responsive, low-effort operation and assures the steer wheel is in the proper direction at key on.
- ARTICULATING LOAD WHEELS
- Smart lift lockout.
- Stall protection
- Diagnostic display w/ drive wheel direction indicator
- 24 VOLT or 36 VOLT HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Offers excellent performance and run time.
- Upright & Carriage
- 100% AC WITH PLUG-IN ENCODER
- WIDE RANGE PALLET CLAMP
- Cooler operation
- Improves productivity while reducing energy consumption.
- Utilizes the latest LCD technology, is bright and easy to read and is sealed to keep out dust and contaminants.
- Accommodates a wide range of pallet stringer widths. Unlike some competitive units that require the choice of one size clamp or the other, our standard clamp will handle stringers up to 5" wide for increased flexibility and convenient, efficient pallet handling.
- INFINITELY VARIABLE LIFT/LOWER
- Delivers faster acceleration as well as superior lifting speeds.
- Facilitate troubleshooting and reduce downtime.
- Carriage has 8 rail rollers and 4 side thrust rollers to maximize load distribution and reduce free play
- For operator and truck components when operating under these conditions
- OPERATOR COMPARTMENT
- Lift cylinders, chains and hoses are all mounted within the rail profile
- Can achieve quicker lift speeds and more responsive acceleration with higher Kwh batteries.
- External mounting on the drive and pump motors allow them to be serviced without removing motors from the truck
- Allowing the operator to easily position the operator platform both when lifting and lowering gives the operator excellent control and promotes optimum productivity.
- One motor for both steering & hydraulics.
- Is maintained with the floor even when traveling over cracks, expansion joints or uneven floors
- Silent staging reduces shock and vibration
- Handle provides secure grab point, increasing operator confidence.