AttachmentsSelecting the right attachment for your application will help in higher productivity and less operator stress by allowing the operator to make adjustments without leaving their seat. Allied offers a varied selection of attachments to fit your special needs.
- Sideshifters operate in conjunction with the forks. Allows the operator to shift the forks to the left or right without leaving the safety of their seat. The operator can reposition the forks enabling them to pick up a load that may not be correctly aligned with the forklift.
- Fork Positioners allow the operator to adjust the distance between the forks. Enabling the operator to adjust the forks to different pallet sizes and widths.
- Sideshifting Fork Positioners give the operator the best of both worlds without leaving their seat. With the sideshifting fork positioner the operator has the ability to not only move the forks to the left or right, but can also adjust the distance between the forks.
- Push Pulls or Slip Sheet attachments eliminate the need for pallets because the loads are usually found on a cardboard or plastic slip sheet that has a lip. The load is pushed off the forks, eliminating the need and the cost of a pallet.
- Carton or Box Clamp squeezes the sides of the load enabling the operator to move large cartons/boxes without damaging the product.
- Carpet Pole or Rug Ram used to move heavy coils or rolls such has carpeting
- Rotators are used to grab and rotate a load which can turn between 180 degrees and 360 degrees.
- Paper Roll Clamp allows the operator to clamp onto the sides of a roll of paper without crushing the roll.
- Multiple Load Handlers are used to increase the forklift productivity level by adding a second or third pair of forks to the forklift. This feature allows the operator to pick up more than one load at a time and move them side by side.